Strafford CLE Webinar Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Giveaway is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to U.S. residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of Krause Financial or any associated companies are ineligible to enter.
- The Giveaway begins when the CLE Webinar Giveaway post is published to the Krause Financial Facebook page on Tuesday, October 10, 2023, and closes at 11:59 p.m. CT on Friday, October 20, 2023.
- Winners will be announced on the Krause Financial Facebook page. The winners will be contacted via Facebook Messenger or by email to request information necessary for the Strafford CLE Webinar registration. By entering this Giveaway, you agree that your Facebook name may be posted on the Krause Financial Facebook page when announcing the winner.
How to Enter
- To enter, entrants must Like or Comment on the Giveaway Facebook post published on October 10, 2023.
- All winners will be publicly announced and tagged on the Krause Financial Facebook page Giveaway post. Winners will be directed to email Krause Financial to provide the information required for the Strafford CLE Webinar registration.
- Five entrants who Liked (Reacted) or commented on the CLE Webinar Giveaway Facebook post during the Giveaway period will be randomly selected as winners.
- Winners will receive free registration to the Strafford CLE Webinar “Handling Non-Medicaid Compliant Annuities in Medicaid Planning: Tax-Deferred vs. Immediate Annuities, Transfers, and More” featuring Thomas Krause, J.D., held on Wednesday, October 25, 2023, from 12:00-1:30 p.m. CT. Webinar details can be found here.
- The prize must be redeemed by Tuesday, October 24, 2023.
- Upon attendance of the webinar, attendees will be eligible to earn CLE credits. The number of CLE credits earned in this webinar will be independently determined by each state. The webinar host, Strafford, is responsible for distributing the CLE credit associated with this webinar.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. If there are any questions or concerns regarding the Giveaway, you may email [email protected].